9D Breathwork Facilitator

Breathwork is the number 1 trending modality in a $4.5 trillion dollar wellness industry.

It’s an efficient, powerful, paradigm-shifting journey into your nervous system that clears trauma and limiting beliefs, shifts anxiety, depression and negative thoughts, and deeply restores your body to optimum health at a cellular level.  Unlike coaching, where it deals with 5% of the mind, 9D Breathwork gets into the other 95% for deep internal shifts

Book a call with me!

If you have questions or interest in knowing more about becoming a 9D Breathwork Facilitator.

Monthly presentations about becoming a facilitator and experiencing a Free Journey are available – if interested contact me for the info.

In The Moment - Jodi Burke