One of the great things with summer is all the fresh foods and the wonderful friends that share with you!! I had a dear friend share a bunch of plums with me this past week and after eating some I had to create something different – I was pleasantly surprised and got good feedback from the friends that tried it.
Another easy and tasty dish that makes eating healthy easy. totally vegan almost raw, if you decide to leave out the black beans then it is raw!!
– 12 – 16 smaller Plums
– 4 small Cucumbers
– 1 cup finely chopped Cilantro
– juice of 1 Lime
– ½ Jalapeno pepper finely chopped
– ½ finely chopped purple Onion
– 1 Red Pepper finely chopped
– ¾ tsp Himalayan Sea salt (adjust to taste)
– 1 can Black Beans drained
– pinch Cayenne Pepper (optional)
Mix well all ingredients together in a bowl
Serve as a side relish dish or use as a salsa for nacho chips.
Thank you for stopping by, Happy Labor Day and please feel free to share this!!