With this weather of summer finally being here it is so easy to eat more raw foods, eat healthier, eat fresh and fast- not that we want to eat fast but fresh, natural food really is fast food as it’s best!!
Today is also International Raw Day – so get some more raw foods into your beautiful body!!!
– 1 cup julienne Green Zucchini
– 1 cup julienne Yellow Zucchini (or called also Summer Squash)
– 1 cup chopped Parsley
– 1/2 cup chopped Chives
– 4 tbsp raw Pumpkin Seed oil (optional but oh so flavorful – I just found this amazing tasting raw, cold pressed oil a short time ago and fell in love with it – it is very nutritious but also tasty and adds a beautiful flavor, if you are unable to find it or have other oils on hand like Olive oil it will work – you may want to add another herb or more garlic for a little more flavor)
– 2 tbsp White wine Vinegar
– 2 cloves Garlic minced
Pinch Salt and Pepper
– 3 tbsp Pine nuts (optional you can roast / toast these – I didn’t for this recipe)
Mix together well, serve as a side dish or main dish -eat, enjoy and please feel free to share!!
Happy International Raw Day!!!